₹315.00 (Incl. of GST)
The “True Cinnamon” is the dried inner stem bark of Cinnamomum Verum. Cinnamon plants are grown as bushes. When the plants are of two years age, they typically measure at about 2 meter in high and 8-12 cm at the base. It is at this stage they are ready for harvesting.
Cinnamon is a highly delicious spice.
It has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years.
Modern science has now confirmed what people have known for ages.
Here are 10 health benefits of cinnamon that are supported by scientific research.
- Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
- Cinnamon May Have Beneficial Effects on Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Cinnamon May Protect Against Cancer
- Cinnamon Helps Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- Cinnamon May Help Fight the HIV Virus
250gms, 500gms, 1KG