₹410.00 (Incl. of GST)
Cardamom of commerce is the dried ripe fruit (capsules of cardamom plant) often referred to as the “Queen of Spices” because of its very pleasant aroma and taste. Cardamom is a perennial, herbaceous, rhizomatous plant. Indian cardamom enjoys a premium preference in the Middle East, Japanese and Russians who relish it for its distinct enriching properties.
Special to Indian taste buds, cardamom is not only unique to our land but also to our senses. The addition of this fragrant spice can add layers of taste to your tea, food and overall dining experience. Cardamom, along with being a multi-purpose spice used in curries, breads, rice and liquid preparations, also brings with it many health benefits.
1. Digestive issues: Cardamom is great for curing and preventing digestive issues. Other than this, it is also good for boosting digestive health. The cooling effects of cardamom, despite being a spice, can help in relieving acidity. Along with this, cardamom can also help in treating gastrointestinal issues like indigestion, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain and spasms.
2. Bad breath: Cardamom has anti-bacterial properties which help in getting rid of bad breath as it helps in neutralizing dental bacteria.
3. Depression: Due to the aromatic power it holds, cardamom has the added benefit of helping those going through mental stress, depression or any other mental health issue. You can boil cardamom in water or simply have it added to your tea for best results.
4. Expectorant action: Those suffering from asthma and bronchitis, cardamom is a wonder spice for you. This is because cardamom can help improve blood circulation in the lungs by blood thinning action.
5. Sexual dysfunction: Sexual dysfunctions like impotency and premature ejaculation can also be successfully treated with cardamom. Consuming cardamom with milk and honey can do wonders for your sex life.
6. Other benefits: Since cardamom is a multi-purpose spice, it is great for those suffering with bad metabolism, bad memory, helps to detoxify your body and is great for those period stomach cramps which seem impossible to bear.
250gms, 500gms, 1KG